Rebecca Crunden interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW 


When did your love of books begin?

For as long as I can remember. I had chronic insomnia as a child and listening to audiobooks helped me sleep. I think I’ve been dreaming up stories ever since.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I was probably eight or nine, maybe. I remember writing a story about a dog and a haunted well. I think it was maybe a few pages with only a couple of sentences, but it was a start!


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Very challenging, but something I’m so proud to have done.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Don’t give up, keep writing, and write for yourself most of all.


Tell us about your book/books:

I tend to flit back and forth between science fiction and fantasy, but my books have a lot of romance and mystery, too. Lots of dystopian settings, too. I’m a genre hopper, but I’m happiest writing books with strong connections between the characters.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Everyone is so supportive and lovely. It’s a close knit group and I’m happy to be a part of it.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you for giving my books a chance! It means the world to me!


Where can people connect with you?

On Twitter

and on Goodreads!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown