My Ideal Holiday - Ruth Tunnicliffe

First of all where are you going?

Croatia.


Are you going on your own or taking people along (if you're taking people then who are you taking)?

I would be taking my husband with me.


How are you getting there?

Flying.


What 5 books are you taking with you?

To Love Honour and Betray - I need to keep reading my story!
Windswept and Interesting - Billy Connolly
This Much is True - Miriam Margolyes
Becoming - Michelle O'Bama
Reflections - Holly Willoughby


You've arrived, do you unpack straight away or are you going to leave it until later?

Unpack immediately.


What are you going to do during your holiday?

Relax but make sure I see plenty of Croatia.


What memento do you bring back from your holiday?

I am odd, I don't tend to bring back momentos - apart from the obligatory sweets for the people at work, I just bring back loads of photographs and memories.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown