Meet the community - Alex

What made you fall in love with books?

I have always loved books but always found it hard to focus.


Which genres do you prefer to read?

I am Reading Stephen King The Writer.


What made you decide to become a part of our little book based community?

I love writing. It is a great way to express emotions, expand my imagination and bring me to the present moment.  What finds me here is I am planning to write my own book.


What do you love most about the book community?

 At the moment I am self teaching and trying all different genres. So I am trying to get to know people that can give advise etc and read more books to find out more for myself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown