Jenny Lou's Book Reviews - our blog about their blog

Jenny Lou's Book Reviews 


Blog Name: Jenny Lou's Book Reviews

Blog Link: https://jennylousbookreviews.wordpress.com

Social Media: Twitter: @McclintonJenny Instagram: @mcclinton1985


A little introduction: 

I'm a single Mum with an 8 year old daughter, and I work full time as a finance administrator for a group of schools. I started book blogging in July, and I am really pleased with how it is going. I am really proud of what I have achieved, as it is something I never thought I would be able to do.


What made you start blogging?

I was reviewing books on Goodreads and commenting on Twitter. Seeing all of the Book Bloggers made me want to give it a go myself. I do short and sweet book reviews.


What genres do you blog about?

I would say mostly Crime/Thriller but I have a varied taste so there are also reviews for Horror, Romance, Dystopian, YA & Children's Books.


What are your favourite books?

My favourite genre is psychological thrillers, as they are usually quite intense.


What are your 3 top reads from the last year?

We Begin at the End - Chris Whittaker
The Story of our Secrets - Shari Low
No Child of Mine - Olga Gibbs


Which part of having the blog do you love the most?

I love being able to recommend and give my review of the books I am reading, especially if I receive ARC copies. It is lovely to sometimes hear back from the Authors, makes it feel worth while.


Where did the blog name come from?

My blog name comes from my name, Jenny Louise.


What do you love most about books?

I love that you can escape reality and read about other people's lives. It distracts me from everyday life and is great for giving me a break.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown