Carolyn Croop - My Dinner Party

Where are you holding your dinner party?

A restaurant in Manhattan overlooking Times Square.


What's the occasion you are holding the dinner party for?

New Year’s Eve.


Who are your five guests and why are they invited?

My son, Tim, my daughter-in-law Zi and my daughters Lisa and Michelle because they’re family.  Also my sister, Sheryl because she has been very supportive of my writing. I would enjoy the company of all five.


What food are you serving?

A variety of healthy food.  Shrimp Scampi needs to be included.


What's your cocktail or mocktail for the dinner party?

Champagne and water.


What music are you having played during your dinner party?

Jim Brickman is playing piano live during the meal.  https://twitter.com/JimBrickman

The band, the Counting Crows are performing live before and after.  https://twitter.com/CountingCrows


You've raised a book to have a bit of a discussion about, which book is it and why?

My book, “Crossing Gray Street” which is about a woman who is alive and enters heaven.  I had a lot of fun writing it and I would like to know if my readers found it entertaining, including my description of heaven. I would like their viewpoints on the religious aspect of it such as the main character and her face to face encounters with God, angels and spirits.


It's time for bed, what book are you retiring to your bed with?

I’m going to bed listening to the sound of rain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview