Book review - Wye by Jack Croxall

Book - Wye

Author - Jack Croxall

Rating - 


Review:

The zombie apocalypse is upon us and in England we see a 16 year old deliver their story in the format of a journal/diary.  I don't often read zombie novels but as this one is delivered in such a unique style and having loved previous work by the author I decided I would give this a read.  This is a story that leaves you feeling uncomfortable thanks to the fact you are reading it in the first person delivery style that Croxall managed to use so well to create the short story X and here he really does run with it and takes the reader on a ride that takes no prisoners.  This is a book I highly recommend as it feels so different than anything I have ever read before (other than X).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Claude Bouchard interview