Book review - Whiskey Rain by Jools Sinclair

Book - Whiskey Rain (Rose City thriller book 1)

Author - Jools Sinclair

Rating - 


Review:

Over the years I have grown to love the 44 series by Jools Sinclair and so when I heard there was to be a new offering called Whiskey Rain I was not too sure what to think as it saw the journey being taken from a character I had grown to be rooting for through the 44 series but this was seeing how she was doing in her own right.

This is a book by the author that remains true to the work done in the 44 series but also has a slight twist thanks to her having worked with Emily Jordan and this really does give a slightly different feel that works well.

I really enjoyed this book and would love to see more of the same soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview