Book review - Snatched by Gillian Jackson

Book - Snatched

Author - Gillian Jackson

Rating -


Review:

Imagine having the partner, the son, the perfect job and life just seems to be going perfectly, now imagine that world be turned upside down when your son is kidnapped.  A ransom request could lead to more being unravelled than you could ever imagine but at the end of it all surely getting your son back alive is going to make everything right.

This book is one that is amazingly well written and draws the reader in within the first few chapters and sees you want to never put the book down.  One thing I especially found I loved was that even as the book came towards the end it still felt like it was delivering rather than just looking to come to an end.

Excellent editing, fantastic characters and dialogue make this a book I truly loved and I've already sent an idea to the author for a sequel as I could read much more based on this platform.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview