Book review - Guardian's Touch by L.A. Dragoni

Book - Guardian's Touch (Touched by Afterlife book 2)

Author - L.A. Dragoni

Rating - 


Review:

This is the second offering in the Touched by Afterlife series and I really do hope it is not the last. LA Dragoni is a highly talented author who manages to spin a tale that draws the reader in and makes you want to keep turning the page to see what comes next. This book manages to have a small number of characters overall but feel like you are in a huge world throughout and for me the story was well worked and continued to have me guessing throughout.

If you haven't checked it out then this is one I really do highly recommend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview