Book review - Girl on the Ghost Train by Jools Sinclair

Book - Girl on the Ghost Train (Abby Craig paranormal mysteries book 1)

Author - Jools Sinclair

Rating - 


Review:

Having written the 44 series of books I was gutted when the series came to an end however I was delighted when I found out that Jools Sinclair had plans to continue to deliver us stories centred around the main character from the series.
This book is a fantastic work that flows beautifully and draws the reader in to keep you turning the pages as you want to know what comes next but despite all of this I found that when I got to the end I had not expected what came and was pleased to find this to be a story that had an ending that made sense but you didn't see coming.
If you have read the 44 series then this is a must and if you haven't yet read the 44 series I highly recommend you do and that this is a book very much worth reading following that series.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview