Book review - Ghost Touch by L.A. Dragoni

Book - Ghost Touch (Touched by Afterlife book 1)

Author - L.A. Dragoni

Rating - 


Review:

Having read other paranormal fiction works I have found this is a genre that can be a real hit or miss and thankfully Ghost Touch manages to be a complete hit. It is well written, has a simple yet well thought out storyline to it and is a book I found myself getting through very quickly as I wanted to know how it would all end. Had it on my kindle waiting to be read for a long time and I can say without hesitation that when the next one comes out I won't be leaving it on there long before I am reading it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview