Book review - Forty Four by Jools Sinclair

Book - Forty Four (Forty Four series book 1)

Author - Jools Sinclair

Rating - 


Review:

I picked this book up after looking around the free book offerings a number of years ago and the premise sounded like something interesting and different so I decided it would be well worth trying out and I am delighted that I did as this is one of my favourite books I have read in many years.

The premise is about Abby Craig who died but came back and since she has come back things don't quite seem right.  The visions that begin to haunt her are a concern but are they simply due to her accident or did that just awaken something in her?

This book is the first in a series of books and I am delighted that I started the series as I have loved each book so recommend reading this so you have can fall in love with the series like I have done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown