Book review - The Earth Bleeds Red by Jackson Paul Baer

Book - The Earth Bleeds Red

Author - Jackson Paul Baer

Rating - 


Review:

When you have the perfect life and everything is going well it is hard to imagine anything bringing this to a halt but that is exactly what happens to Scott Miller when his 17 year old daughter, Ashley is suddenly abducted.  The scene of the abduction leaves the police with a feeling that she won't be discovered alive and when bodies begin to turn up with the mark of a serial killer the police have been hunting, it all points to it just being a matter of time until the bad news is confirmed.  Can Scott keep the faith that his daughter is still out there alive and will the police make progress in their search?

The first book I have read from Jackson Baer and I have to say I am really impressed with the skill in the way he writes.  This story didn't have any points that felt lacking and for me was one of the more impressive debuts that I have seen over the years. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview