Book review - Crimson Moon by Christine Gabriel

Book - Crimson Moon (The Crimson Chronicles book 2)

Author - Christine Gabriel

Rating - 

Review:

This book is the follow on to the now award winning Crimson Forest and having enjoyed the first book I entered this one with really high hopes and whilst I did still find the story was one I enjoyed I did find that this story did lack in some areas when it came to descriptiveness and details (this book is around 100 pages less than the first and I feel this reduction is what leads to the reduction in the level of detail and depth the first book delivered).  This book sees Angelina Adams once again need to enter the Crimson Forest and continues to deliver a story based around the characters we have come to discover during the first instalment and does leave things well placed for the third instalment and so whilst not quite reaching the same level as the first offering I would still recommend this book as I know Christine will deliver with this series.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview