Book review - Again, For Love by L.A. Dragoni

Book - Again, For Love

Author - L.A. Dragoni

Rating - 


Review:

When reading some books you can feel drawn in to the story and find yourself desperate to turn the page and see what happens next, this is one of those books and having read other works by the same author I have found this is an author who knows how to weave a tale that makes you want to see what happens next. This is a romantic book which I will acknowledge is not something I normally read but when it comes to this author I have found they know how to capture my attention and so I gave it a shot and must say it was one of the best reads I have had over recent years and one I highly recommend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview