Book Escapes with BabsW67 - our blog about their blog

Book Escapes with BabsW67


Blog Name: Book Escapes with BabsW67

Blog Link: www.bookescapes.home.blog

Social Media: Twitter - @BookEscapesBlog


A little introduction: 

Having been an avid since childhood, I decided to start a book review blog. This really took off during the first lockdown as I avoided politics and focused on reading more. It certainly saved my mental health.


What made you start blogging?

I wanted to actively support the writing community and supported a few independent writers.


What genres do you blog about?

Mostly romantic/Women’s fiction, with a few thrillers mixed in.


What are your favourite books?

That’s a tough call, I think I need to generalise and say contemporary romantic fiction.


What are your 3 top reads from the last year?

Under the Italian Sun - Sue Moorcroft
Snowflakes over the Starfish Cafe - Jessica Redland
Next in Line - Marion Todd
** Special mention to a reread of On the Seventh Day - Mark Wilson


Which part of having the blog do you love the most?

I love the reviewing element. I try to make my posts interesting and avoid spoilers.


Where did the blog name come from?

I’ve always viewed reading as an escape, so the name was an organic choice.


What do you love most about books?

As I’ve already said, I see reading as an escape, each book takes me somewhere different and I can travel the world without leaving the house.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview