Zowie Norris interview

 AUTHOR INTERVIEW



A little introduction:

Zowie Norris is delighted to share her first illustrated story ‘Barb the Bird of Hope’ with you all. A story about family, friendship, kindness, acceptance and having hope in the times of the pandemic. 



When did your love of books begin?

My love for books began as a child. I thoroughly enjoyed reading and listening to stories read by my teacher each day.



When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Teaching and becoming an author is something I’ve always wanted to do. I’ve been teaching and leading in schools for over 20 years. The pandemic has given me the time and reason to finally write the book I’ve wanted to write for a long time. 




How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Exciting , challenging and educational. Promotion and marketing is a whole new venture for me - everyday is a school day! 




What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Go for it! It’s never too late to pursue your dreams! 


Tell us about your book/books:



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The networking opportunities, the inspiration from other writers and the chance to make my book known more. 


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Everyone needs hope in their lives. This story will help you to remain hopeful and positive despite what challenges you may face.


Where can people connect with you?

AuthorHouse 
Amazon 
Goodreads
Barns n Nobles

I'm on Instagram as zowie_norris_author.
Facebook - @zowienorrisauthor
Twitter - @ZowieNorris




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview