Ashutush Joshii interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Ashutush Joshii, and I am an avid reader and personal development enthusiast. I have always been fascinated by the power of small, incremental changes in building lasting habits and breaking bad ones, which led me to write books focused on personal growth and mindset changes. My goal is to help readers unlock their full potential and achieve their goals through the power of introspection and personal development.


When did your love of books begin?

I have loved books for as long as I can remember. Growing up, I was always eager to explore new worlds and ideas through the pages of books. As I got older, my love for books grew stronger, and I started reading more non-fiction books on personal development, which ultimately led me to write my own.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I had always toyed with the idea of becoming an author, but it wasn't until I started implementing the principles of personal growth in my own life that I felt compelled to share my insights with others. I realised that I had a unique perspective on personal development and mindset changes, and I wanted to share that perspective with the world.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Becoming an author has been a challenging but rewarding process. Writing and publishing a book requires a lot of time and effort, but it's incredibly fulfilling to see your ideas come to life on the page. The process has also taught me a lot about myself and my own personal growth journey.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I would encourage anyone who wants to become an author to pursue their passion with dedication and persistence. Writing and publishing a book is not easy, but with hard work and determination, it's possible. I would also advise aspiring authors to seek out feedback and support from other writers and to never give up on their dreams.


Tell us about your book/books:

I have written several books focused on personal development and mindset changes, including "Moving Beyond the Ego," "Micro-Changes," "Exploring the Power of Self-Discovery," "Unlock Your Creative Potential," "The Power of Introverts," "Finding Resilience," "Injustice and the Illusion of a Just World," "Empathy in the Animal Kingdom," "Musings on Joy and Love," "Every Rose Is a Gift," and "Conquering Childhood Fears." Each of these books explores a different aspect of personal growth and mindset changes, with practical insights and strategies for achieving lasting change.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love the sense of community and shared passion for learning and growth that exists within the writing and reading community. It's inspiring to see so many people coming together to share their insights and support each other in their personal and professional journeys.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I would like to thank my readers for their support and for taking the time to explore my books. My hope is that each book provides valuable insights and inspiration for personal growth and mindset changes. I would also encourage readers to continue their personal growth journey, and to never give up on their dreams.


Where can people connect with you?

Readers can connect with me on my Amazon author central page https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B09R4147Q4 , where they can find more information about my books and personal growth resources. They can also follow me on my Twitter account https://twitter.com/Ajoshhii  to stay updated on my latest projects and insights.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview