Artemas JR Broyles interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hello, I am a parent of 3 adult children. A 20 year pediatric/occupational health nurse. Author of 4 soon to be 5 books on the AlphaNovel online platform.


When did your love of books begin?

My earliest recollection of the love of any particular book was kindergarten where they read ‘The Three Billy Goats Gruff’ on my first day of school.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I wrote a short story called “The Roller Skates” for a young authors program in 4th grade. Unfortunately I broke the arm of the hand I write with and didn’t finish in time to enter the competition.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Becoming an author has been interesting to say the least. Writing is the easy part, it is navigating the platforms to find the best place to flourish and staying away from those who want to take advantage of your newness.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Do it! If there is a story in your heart and mind to tell, get it down on paper. Write what you want to write and even if only one person reads and enjoys your story, then you have achieved something remarkable.


Tell us about your book/books:

I write supernatural romance. I have the Blood Moon Series which consists of: The Blood Moon Luna, Blood Moon Redemption, The Warlock and The Tempest & at least two more that are yet to be written. The Alpha Baylor Series consists of: Alpha Baylor & Alpha Baylor and The Delta’s Secret will be launching in March. All are available or will be available on AlphaNovel.








What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I have met some great authors that have been helpful along the way, but the true joy has been connecting with the readers who enjoy the stories and characters.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you! You inspire me to continue sharing the characters and stories that are a part of my soul.


Where can people connect with you?

artemas_j_r_broyles on Instagram, Artemas J R Broyles on Facebook, @ArtemasBroyles on Twitter, and @artemdneizn on Tik Tok


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview