Wesley Andrews interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

My mom read to me when I was young, and I Loved it. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I wrote my first books in Jr High. I love to write, and that's when I'm happy. I've been in bad places and through bad times, and a notebook helped me through. I'm always happy when I write. 


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I Love writing and it's not work for me. Getting published is a lot of work, but of course it's worth it.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Write, write, and then write some more. I'm glad my first books are lost. I wrote ten before I published one. Learn from these great authors. Read a ton, then write some more. It takes ten thousand hours to master anything if your trying hard.


Tell us about your book/books:

I published Puma: Vampires of the Amazon which is #1 of the Love of Pain series. It's first person, and I love it.

I'm writing a Witch series now that is in third person. I write 2k words a day, and thought I would be done by Spring, but research, and plotting took longer than I thought. I Love the Witches, and need something to go back and forth on so I don't get burnt out. 



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I've learned so much from others that have made me a better writer. Go to seminars, and watch all the great Youtube videos. Work hard, and F the haters. There are so many good people out there. The writing community on Twitter are awesome.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I Love you all.


Where can people connect with you?

wesleyandrews.org FB, Twitter, IG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview