Skeptic Coffee interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

My love of books began when I was a kid, and I was drawn to fantasy stories that allowed me to escape into a world of magic and wonder. That's what ignited my imagination and made me want to tell my own stories.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I started to have the wish to become an author when I realized how much I enjoyed writing and creating stories. It was a natural progression from my childhood love of comics to writing novels, and I'm excited to share my work with the world.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

The process of becoming an author has been both challenging and rewarding. There are a lot of ups and downs, from drafting and editing to finding a publisher or agent, but I've found that the support of other writers and the writing community has been invaluable.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

To those wanting to become an author, I would say to keep writing and never give up. It's not an easy road, but if you believe in yourself and your work, others will too. And don't be afraid to seek out help or support from other writers, whether that's through a writing group, online forum, or beta readers.


Tell us about your book/books:

My current project is a young adult fantasy novel that I'm hoping to publish. It's a mega novel with a complex world, memorable characters, and a thrilling plot. I can't wait to share it with readers and see their reactions.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

What I love about the writing/reading community is the sense of camaraderie and support. Writing can be a solitary process, but it's wonderful to connect with others who share my passion and who understand the struggles and joys of the writing journey.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

If I could say anything to my readers, it would be a heartfelt thank you. It's an honor to have my work read and appreciated, and I'm grateful for every person who takes the time to read my stories. I hope to inspire and entertain readers with my work and to create memorable stories that stay with them long after they've finished reading.


Where can people connect with you?

People can connect with me on Twitter, where my handle is @SkepticCoffee. I'm always happy to connect with readers and other writers, and I welcome beta readers who are interested in reading my work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview