Sherri Hardey interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

My love for books started at a very young age. I would write up stories as a young kid and my classmates would read them.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Being an author is both interesting and inspiring. I have found this path very exciting and it is an opportunity to unwind from normal day to day stress.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

To those who want to be an Author, please go for it-It will not only bring the creativity in you but will help you mentally and you’re also touching people’s lives.


Tell us about your book/books:

My books inspire young children to get interested in their health and wellbeing in a fun way.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The Writing/Reading community is an avenue to share ideas that can move us forward as authors. It is a great community that can help us get to that place where we want to be.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

To my readers, I thank you for the feedback I receive from time to time. Reading my books give me that encouragement to put out more heart-warming stories for our children.


Where can people connect with you?

I can be reached via email- sherrihardey2021@gmail.com

https://twitter.com/SherriHardey

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082959693426

www.sherrihardey.org


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview