Robert F. Nelson Jr interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I’m a transplanted Chicagoan who is now a Detroiter.


When did your love of books begin?

As soon as I could read at age 4.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I was published in various small press literary journals in the mid -90s and during the Covid-19 pandemic some friends urged me to do a book.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Not bad.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Go for it. Chase the dream.


Tell us about your book/books:

The Fear Responses of a Union Ironworker is an unusual collection of short stories about controversial topics. Adult Humor/Adult Subject Matter/Adult Language.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I’m new to this community and being thrust into the Computer šŸ’» era. I’m digging it so far.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I put a lot of effort into this book and hope the reader sees it as a literary gem šŸ’Ž in the rough…


Where can people connect with you?

Facebook, Instagram (shortly) & Twitter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview