Richard Calkin interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hello, my name is Richard Calkin and I am 29 years old.


When did your love of books begin?

I fell in love reading with my mother when we read The Hobbit when I was 9. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

My first attempt at writing came with some fanfiction in my early 20's. 


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I have been writing for 3 years and I love feedback from the community and meeting other authors.


Tell us about your book/books:

I have published a scifi novel last year called Zokaria: Haka's Story. 
It's about an alien princess who can't fight corruption and racism as a figurehead, so she becomes a space pirate. 
I'm working on a spin off called Kholara, which features a new protagonist named Miya, who builds robots and has a dark past. 
Both of them feature LGBT relationships and diverse characters. 


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I hope you check out my books!


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview