Lynda Renham interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

From the age of five. My mum, who taught herself to read, loved books. We went to the library weekly, and she bought me many comics. I loved the smell of the library.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

When I was seven, I wrote a poem about my pet rabbit and a children’s comic published it. I knew then I loved writing; when I was thirteen, I knew a writer was what I wanted to be.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Not an easy one. Getting an agent or publisher interested in you is hard, but I’ve been fortunate. I did very well as a self-published author and am now delighted to be with Bloodhound Books.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Three words: ‘Don’t Give Up’ It’s easy to say and harder to do, but you will never get a book published if you stop writing it. Accept there will be rejections but never give up your dream, as dreams are all we have.


Tell us about your book/books:

‘I’ll tell you about my latest book, ‘Remember Me’, published on the 6th of February. It is a psychological thriller.

A young mother befriends a new neighbour—but soon finds her an unwelcome presence, in this psychological thriller with a powerful twist.’

‘Sharni and her husband have just moved into 24 The Pines, and they appear to be ideal new neighbours to Clare and Chris. Sharni seems especially fond of Clare. She admires her and is always there to help, especially with childcare for Clare’s two-year-old son.

But Clare is starting to wonder whether Sharni just wants to be a good neighbour—or wants something more. Like Clare’s husband. Or her child. Or her life. And her anxiety starts to build every time Sharni comes near.

Is she just being overprotective, or are her worries justified? As Sharni’s influence touches everyone around her, Clare finds herself fighting for both her sanity and her family . . .

It’s 99p at a special promotion price.

https://bit.ly/3vXDOMk


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The close friendships, the support, the sharing, and that feeling of being part of a unique community.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you so much. For your support, for all the sharing of the books that you do and for buying the books.


Where can people connect with you?

On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/lynda.Renham/ 

Twitter https://twitter.com/Lyndarenham 

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/lyndarenham/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview