Karyn Adams interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Karyn Adams. I live in New Jersey with my husband Stan and 2 sons Stan and Stephon. 


When did your love of books begin?

Growing up I always loved to ready but now it is a challenge to find the time with a busy work and home life.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

My son Stan has autism and was the first kid in our county to swim on a varsity swim team. He became a local celebrity and won numerous awards. People always mentioned to me that I should write Stan's story so I did.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I found the process to be easier than I thought. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I would say definitely write a book. It can be more rewarding than you know and leave you with a real sense of accomplishment. 


Tell us about your book/books:

The book is called Don't Give Up The Stan Adams Jr Story.  The memoire is about my son Stan. It discusses the early years,  challenges,  and triumphs and will leave you feeling inspired. 


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love how supportive the writing/ reading community is.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I would say that reading has so many benefits so never stop reading.


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter Link: @DontGiveUpTheS1
Amazon Link:
Don't Give Up: The Stan Adams Jr. Story
Check this out! https://a.co/d/ddIwjsx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview