Jon Jones interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

For as long as I can remember I have been surrounded by books. This could be my mum, who loves Agatha Christie or my grandparents who were both avid readers. When I was old enough I would walk to the local library every Saturday.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Only recently really. An idea was buzzing around my head for a while and so I thought, why not? After that, I kept having ideas and so have a long list of them and a few books that I have written to date.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

So far I have really enjoyed it. I think it's best to focus on the process. I like being in the flow and piecing everything together.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Write. Write things down that interest you and spark ideas. It's only by doing it that you improve at it.


Tell us about your book/books:

The books that I have currently published are a series of crime fiction books featuring a detective who uses science and his senses to solve old crimes. I have written four so far and published three.
I often crime books a little long and like a book that is more succinct, a bit like the Conan-Doyle stories of the late 19th and early 20th century so thought I would have a try at this rather than a longer novel.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

That's simple, the support they give each other. 


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you for taking the time to look and buy my books out of the many that are out there. I genuinely appreciate anyone taking the time to read my work.


Where can people connect with you?

I am on Twitter @FrancesNavajo and always welcome people getting in touch.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview