Debby Lawson interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I was four when my sister who was sixteen years older than me began taking me to the library! I’ve been hooked since the.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I started a bucket list in high school and my number one goal was to one day write a book.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Writing my first book was easy. Learning my way around the publishing end was more difficult.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Do it! Write your stories and your book and don’t let anyone or anything stop you from telling your stories.


Tell us about your book/books:

My first book “And Time Stood Still” is about a mysterious friendship between an older woman Carine and a younger woman named Danielle . The older woman shares her life story and the young woman realizes that this is the book she’s always wanted to write. Carine’s home is an old plantation and Danielle begins seeing a little girl no one else can see. There’s a terrific twist to the story and I don’t want to ruin it in case anyone wants to read it.
My second book “A Ghostly Memoir” is the sequel to my first. It can be a stand alone but it’s more enjoyable reading the first one before this one. 
My third book is called “It Follows Her” and will be published next month. It’s about a young girl alone in the world who finds out she comes from a family of witches. Her family has a plan for her to give birth to a 5th generation witch and she is running out of time to stop this plan. I’m already working on the sequel.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The incredible support my books have received surprised and delighted me. I love the fellowship and the creativity of my fellow authors and readers!


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

A resounding thank you for giving me a chance and reading my books. I write for you!


Where can people connect with you?

My personal email: debbielawson321@yahoo.com
Facebook writers blog Debby Lawson at Write On 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview