Moriah Jackson interview 2

AUTHOR INTERVIEW 2


First of all welcome back for another interview with Feed My Reads as our community really do appreciate you taking the time to do this.


So, our first question is who is your writing hero?

Jane Austen. Jane Austen's passion for what she did drove her life and changed the perspectives in the English literature and inspired other women to do what they love. 


Which book or books would you say influenced you the most on your writing journey?

Every single one of them. Honestly, I think I take a little from every book I've ever read.


If you could choose one book by someone else that you wish you had written then which would it be and why?

A Time to Kill by John Grisham. It is a masterfully constructed morality piece that pushes all the right buttons and arrives at all the right conclusions. 


Who have been your biggest supporters during your writing career to date and what would you like to say to them?

I have a handful of friends who have read my work every step of the way. They kept me going even when I thought I shouldn't bother because no one is ever going to read this story. Some of them have even influenced characters. I love and appreciate them more than I could ever ever properly express. And I'm grateful that they pushed to keep going. 


We all know how important reviews are to authors so if you could speak directly to them what would you say about reviewing books they read?

Reviews are very important. One opinion can influence dozens to either check out your work or stay away from it. Without readers, your story is just words on a page. But once someone starts to read those pages and enters the world you created, it becomes a part of them too. It's no longer just your story. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview