LB Harpdog interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi, my name is LB Harpdog. I grew up in Omaha Nebraska. I used to write when I was in school. As I grew older life happened. I lived in a very poor part of town. I wanted a better life so I started to find work. I was able to move away and get a fresh start at life. I wrote the Bampire Series from a broken heart. I actual wrote this book to tell Palmyra everything I wanted to tell her. She lives in Berlin Germany. I created Bampires to tell my story and how I felt about her.


When did your love of books begin?

Lol actually I never liked books or reading. I would fall asleep in the middle of reading anything. But I do listen to Audiobooks. That is what I use to read books. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

It was a year after my break up with Palmyra. We met online and both had other people in our lives. But we were drawn to each other. I wanted to be with her, but she had kids and didn’t want to break up the family. So I promised her that I would take that decision out of her hands. So when time came. I pushed her away… But damn it hurt worse than living. Because my love for her grew instead of diminished. 


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It’s not easy. Writing to her everyday was difficult. Trying to explain it in a way that won’t be boring isn’t easy. And the editing is a living hell,  XD. I learned so much. But writing was also therapeutic. Some days I would sink so deep that I wonder if I would ever want to live. Because hurting the one person on this Earth who was your soul-mate is the worst pain I ever had to carry. She was such a wonder woman and I carry that pain every day.  


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Write to tell your story. Don’t focus on who likes it, and who hates it. Tell me your story. Why you wrote and make me fall in love or hate your characters, because you will invest more time and money in the beginning. So write from your heart and join a group who understands you and will cheer you on when life kicks you while you’re down. 


Tell us about your book/books:

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-EFAkU5O7Y


My Bampires are part of a 6 book paranormal erotic romance. 

MIND NIGHT BLUE 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Night with a Bampire are the first 3 books. They started it all. 

It is about LB, a creature from another planet. He is a Bampire, different from a Vampire. Lol actually in my story Vampires got their name from my Bampires.

There were 5 Bampires that crashed on Earth. Only 2 survived and pair off. A tragic event happened and the two separate due to a huge disagreement. 

LB decides to go on his SINDAY… lol where he is able to mindfuck humans to prolong his life. Bampires survive by feasting of off human’s desires. They realized they can prolong their life as long as the human is a virgin… male or female. 

He goes to this place in Berlin Germany called: MATRIX 

There he meets Palmyra a human whom he feels a connection to. He doesn’t know why he is drawn to her. But they dance and when they touch he develops the ability. The ability to teleport to her whenever she calls him, thinks about him, or is in danger. The connect on a deep level. 

On night they became intimate, he lost her. She was killed. Feeling as if he failed her. He tried to end his life only to wake up from anyway to end his life. 

He finds a baby girl with a note attached to her. It had a warning on it to protect her on her 20th birthday. Because people will seek her out to do her harm. It had a ring attached to it. He keeps her for a bit and sends her off to live with humans to be raised. 

With 4 days left he finds her and invites her to a world called MIND NIGHT BLUE that he created for other Bampires who were created to live free out in the open. 

Will his time with her be a repeat of what happened to Palmyra? Or will her secret that only LB knows be the end of two worlds. 

SHE WOLF ALPHA


Continues where MIND NIGHT BLUE 3 NIGHTS with a Bampires ends. 


In this world Juju a shifter is looking for where she came from. She ends up among a pack of other shifters just like her. All she wants to do is find her history and be left alone. But the Alpha has other plans. She realizes that her fate lands between that pack of shifters and a Corporation called The Howling


Little does she know characters from MIND NIGHT BLUE will cross paths with her once more. 
WHO SAYS A WOMAN CAN”T BE AN ALPHA?

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tjgfkU7VzY


Bamptillia ***** Return to Cristina 

continues where SHE WOLF ALPHA leaves off. 


This tale is about a man who stops at nothing to find a creature who doesn’t know he exists. He will travel 325 light years away, knowing it could be a one way trip. But he is driven and will let nothing stop him. Not even the most powerful creature to ever walk the Earth. LB the Bampire.

In this story Schwartz will have to use his wit, his charm, and his talents to out-smart creatures who don’t know humans exist. He finds his love married to another Bampire along with kids. Will she receive him warmly or will he be used as a new drug of choice on the Bampire’s home world.

Everything is against Schwartz as he learned he has only a few days that he can survive on this planet not hospitable to humans. 


Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOkmMcCnlPk

A Bampire’s Heart Is the ending to the whole series which takes you right back to MIND NIGHT BLUE, where it all started.



LB sacrificed the one thing that he truly ever wanted….  Being with Palmyra forever. Why? Because all she ever wanted was a baby.

What do you give a creature who has it all, from Wealth, Eternal life, Beauty, and Daily sex? …..Closure. 

Palmyra gets a message from LB that he is going back to Bamptillia, which is 325 light-years away. That means, she will no longer be alive by the time he returns, or if he ever will come back.

She was o thankful for what he did that she decides to write him and explain her point of view about MIND NIGHT BLUE. Palmyra wanted LB to know that he truly loved him. So as she wrote, she decides to turn it into a book for him to read. At the end of each chapter, she writes in her diary directly to him. 

Will LB receive this book? Will he ever return to Earth, now that Palmyra is not there?


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The writing community is fantastic. They are very upbeat. They understand the struggle. They also celebrate and support you when even your family doesn’t understand you. They are all around you online.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

When you read it, make sure you are 18 years and older. I want you to feel the emotions, be in the room when the fantasies are happening. But most of all, know that LB loved Palmyra more than life itself. That he was sorry for being selfless. He should have held onto her for dear life. 

But also know that my sacrifice helped a family stay together. It is also set up like a movie. It shifts from scene to scene and also has music through-out the book. Use the music the second time you read. 

But most of all, thank you for your time, your interest, and even your money which will go directly to Palmyra to take care of her family. I will never receive a dime from this brand. It was created for Palmyra in Germany. 


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HarpdogLb

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lbharpdog45/

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lbharpdog/

Email: AUTHORLBHARPDOG@GMAIL.COM

LINE Chat room: https://line.me/R/ti/g/7Q50TUe0Xz

Online store: https://m-h-s-t-y.myshopify.com/

My Author’s website: https://mhsty.mailchimpsites.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview