Getting Those Sales: An Author Tale - Dr. Man

Having put your book out there do you set a sales goal?

No; because if you do that you put a lot of pressure on yourself including depression if you don't get any sales.


How much does the question of sales play in your mind when pricing your book?

Well since kindle along with amazon have set prices on the cost of printing and ebooks
they've already got the cheapest price already set; they even offer even offer a chance to order the ebook version free; you might get some takers; but in my case I didn't get any; maybe on or two.


What do you do to drive sales?

I don't have thousands of dollars for advertising, but in my opinion I hope that social media will help; but it all boils down to is you can't give up.


How much do book bloggers help with sales?

Hard to say; they help with some but sales still depends on your fan base.


How much do reviews help with book sales?

Same as with bloggers it all depends on what the public wants to read, the person that reads the book might like it but it might be a different story to the people who are book shopping.


How does it feel knowing someone has purchased your book?

I love it; so what I do, If I buy someone's book and read it; I sorta expect the same in return; here lately no; and I know my books are good; but I won't stop no matter what!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview