Dr Sopna Nair interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I believe there is something undeniably special about reading. And we don't just love to read books. We love to talk about them. My love for books began ever since I could read letters and comprehend words.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

It was my dream to reach far and wide, to enlighten people with what was deeply embedded in me and tell them stories through my book.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It has been a roller coaster to say the least, but once I saw the physical book I was both exhilarated and liberated at the same time.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

As a writer, you find words that persuade, compel, and engage readers. Writing helps you create and maintain relationships with people around the world. It is worth every ounce of effort you put in. Go through the motions and you'll quickly look back and find it was well worth your time and effort.


Tell us about your book/books:

"Here and Nowhere Else" is my debut as an author. The book focuses on the journey of self-growth and reclamation of a young lady with a busy schedule. It's written in first person and the young lady tells several of her experiences and thoughts to the readers through her Serbian escapade. The book leaves a long-lasting impact on the readers’ minds. This fictionalized account touches on some deep seated emotional aspects of my life which were hitherto unknown to the world, a lot of them unknown to me. 


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Fellowship and Support. That's the most important perk of a writing community is that it functions as a support group. A mental, emotional, spiritual, creative support network. A good writing community is a place where you can be honest, and where others can be honest with you. 
Happy to be in touch with like minded people.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Hope it's well worth your time and you find it engaging enough. I'd be happy to receive your honest comments and feedback so I can improve going forward. 


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter: @Drsopnanair and email:  sopnasnair2000@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview