Adriana Jacob interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

When I was in 8th grade I started taking an interest in literature. The books I would read were books of the genres mythology, poetry & even fan fiction writing. I would continue to read books as I gotten older to where I would read random things online, or the twilight books which are especially my favorite.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

During the same time of my fascination for reading. Deep down inside it always felt right to take on this journey of being a writer to where I would begin to write short stories, poems and even chapter books. 


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Quite difficult actually, sometimes I would struggle into coming up with a certain idea or book that I would think would be a good idea to write. Sometimes I would even think of one idea then move on to the next so I would say it’s been a struggle as a writer to find the right idea. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I would say to what most told me, find your inspiration. Write what makes you feel happy or enjoyable to write about. If you like poetry, fan fiction or anything write about don’t over think it and find new ways to get your writing out. It even helps to find a new place everyday to sit and write & to find that safe place that helps you as an author find the right book. 


Tell us about your book/books:

I have written quite a few books actually. I mainly post them to Wattpad but some of the books I have written are of a few different genres. One was a book I wrote of a demonic ritual. A book based on the 1700s when witchcraft was a thing, three sisters would start a ritual that would be an important thing with in the modern times from the world today. These people in our world don’t care much about the history to the past as it was an important thing of the past. The Charecters Emma, Louie and Sara are introduced but they are mainly the outcasts of the story. Emma in the book is a secret person accent among the times, she is secretly one of the ancestors from the past as a slight nod to the ritual of a book that seemed rather important. The goal of Emma is to put an end to this by redoing the ritual that was once planned from the start. 
I’ve also written a children book of a character named Jilly bob whom wanted a costume. He goes through the steps as a worker to sneaking into the costume store to get the costume he wanted. He is later caught but remained free of the consequences. I am planning on making this a series of events with in the story of the jilly bob adventures so here is the link to this book. 
I have also written one of my life’s story, even though it’s only 3 chapters it gives a little excerpt about me. 
Those are mainly all the books so far, I will begin to write more with a new book I have in mind, but I’m hoping to find ways to succeed as a writer. 


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love the positivity, of how people seem so invested on writing such wonderful books. They really have such creative minds & talents that seem so impressive to I think how alot of readers are impacted. They seem to have a good imagination & perspective of what they write and I find that to be overall amazing. 


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

If I could say anything to my readers, it would be to always find your heart with in what you read, if you find something you like don’t hesitate to read the books you most enjoy & try to let it give you more inspiration to your day to day life. 


Where can people connect with you?

People can connect with me on my Wattpad Ages of Writing or my Twitter Adriana Jacob. I will write more content on to those apps or rather if their is any other platform I would most likely write on there but for now those are the two platforms I would write on. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview