Thiruvikram S. interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Thiruvikram S, doing my bachelor's degree and have written two books side by side. My aim was to become a writer and wishes to work as a writer. Also I know designing and photography.


When did your love of books begin?

Recently.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

From last year.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I found myself as a writer back in 2019 and began to write books in last year.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Write whatever you think without fear.


Tell us about your book/books:

"The Diaries of a Prisoner" and "5 ROOTS"


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Connecting people and making and sharing contacts and contents.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Believe us, Get satisfied.


Where can people connect with you?

https://linktr.ee/thiruvikramswrites


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview