T.A. Rosewood interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi, I'm Traci and my pen name is T.A. Rosewood. I write women's fiction books that are relatable subjects, a little romance, and thriller-type stories. I've also written five kids books during October of 2022 - just to take a break from the more serious subjects.


When did your love of books begin?

I remember reading and loving Roald Dahl very early on as a child. Charlotte's Web was one of my favs which I read to my children, and I have a copy on my bookshelf.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I started writing as a teenager. I failed my English exams because I wrote too much. I was supposed to write a 2 page story and it ended up being 30 pages. My passion to be an author was re-ignited when I met Jojo Moyes in 2015.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It's been a tough ride so far but I love it and it's all I want to do. If I could eventually earn a living from writing books, this would be a dream.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

If you want to write and have a passion to become an author, go for it. Just write, write, write and believe in yourself. Not everyone will like what you do so you have to grow a thick skin but if you want to be an author, do it. It's never too late.


Tell us about your book/books:

I've written and self-published ten books so far. 3 novels, 2 novellas, and five children's books. My debut, Reasonable Lies is very special and it took me four years to write and publish. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer just after I had started writing the book. As my main character in Reasonable Lies, had breast cancer, it was just too painful to write while my mother was being treated. Thankfully, she fought it and encouraged me to finish the book. it was released in March 2020. I then went on to write two further novels that tie in as a series as well as the two short novellas. They are diaries from my two main characters.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Other authors, (especially other indies), are so supportive and the reading community are amazing. I have a very special team now of readers who I turn to for advice on my writing regularly. They are incredible and so loyal.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you, you are awesome!


Where can people connect with you?

I'm on all the social media channels. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok. They can also follow me on Amazon and Goodreads. And I have my own website, tarosewood.com where they can contact me and sign up for my newsletter for updates, etc.

www.tarosewood.com

Amazon

Facebook




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview