T. Emiller interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I've loved books since I was a small child. I grew up in a reading home and have so many fond memories throughout the years of the countless tales I've lived and shared with loved ones. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Quite recently actually. I've always enjoyed writing but it wasn't until I prayed for direction in my life and was instructed to write that the dream of being an author began. After I published my first book, In Shadows Lie, and held it; I thought,  "Okay, I really want to do this writing thing."


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I have found the process intimidating but the information is all out there and the communities are very open, receptive, and helpful. So, it's not impossible. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

There are so many voices and perspectives that need to be shared. If you want to be an author, do it. Don't wait for the "right" time. Write any moment you have and invest time in growing your dream. 


Tell us about your book/books:

I currently have two books published that are part of an adult fantasy series I am working on. The series details the adventures of an office worker who uncovers quite the mess after a series of nightmares manifest into reality and bring her to another realm. 
The first to the series is available here: In Shadows Lie https://a.co/d/5PDbCAw


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The authentic support. They are always there to answer questions, uplift and help each other grow. The internet can be pretty toxic and intimidating but these communities have always been a source of encouragement for me.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I hope my stories can provide something special to each of you.


Where can people connect with you?

I am on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so far. There is also a contact form to reach me on my website:  https://t-emiller.mystrikingly.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview