Ryan D. Patterson Sr. interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I began my journey writing poems and found a passion for writing books a bit later.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

My journey began by just writing, never really thought of publishing or what that journey would look like, until my wife and daughters started reading and enjoying my books.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Extremely difficult if you don’t have a following, there’s so many ways you can go wrong.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Take the journey, if nothing else, there’s definitely fulfilment in the process.


Tell us about your book/books:

I write all genres of books, I didn’t want to limit my journey to one genre.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I fairly new to the community. Still making my assessment. 😊


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I try to write about things which could happen in our everyday lives.


Where can people connect with you?

theryanpatterson.com, Facebook, twitter, Instagram


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown