Martin Hegley interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I was always a reluctant reader. I always found books difficult to engage with; watching a movie was easier. With a young family and four children, I would generally only have time to read on holidays; Chameleon is the ultimate sunbed thriller.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

My frustration with books led to me writing my own. I spent nearly 30 years in the legal profession; observing the many colourful characters, therein!


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Writing was pure joy! My imagination is quite vivid and the storylines were exciting and flowed easily.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Let your creative juices flow! Show don't tell and less is more!


Tell us about your book/books:

It's quite dark, covering some taboo subjects. Chameleon is pacy with plently of twists. I hope the characters are compelling. Expect the unexpected..



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

There's support and a kindness about the writing community that's refreshing.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Find some time and a comfy spot, sit back and relax; enjoy the ride, that is, 'Chameleon'.


Where can people connect with you?

Instagram : martinhegley 
twitter : @MartinHegley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview