Lisa Marie Meadows interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

My grandmother introduced me at an early age.  Her love for reading and story telling was part of our days.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I always wanted to do something on the creative side. It was the pandemic that brought that to fruition. Being a nurse death is part of the job, but during the pandemic, the numbers were staggering. I found writing brought me a sense of balance in life to continue on with what I had to do while allowing the emotions out of what was happening to our world.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I went the route of an independent author.  The process, like any other has its ups and downs, but I believe in being positive in all aspects of life.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Follow your dreams. You are the one you have to answer to not anyone else.


Tell us about your book/books:

I first have a series that has three books so far finishing the last book of the series.  They are A First Wave-The Emergence, A Second Wave-The Surge and A Third Wave-The Survival with A Fourth Wave-Our Final Evolution coming out in 2023.

It is a story of a pandemic of our world and alludes to how the characters navigate the societal issues that arise during the pandemic.  It has a contemporary amorous relationship intertwined within the story with plot twists that keep you wanting to turn the pages throughout the series.

My next book coming out this month is Hero’s Journey-a professional soccer play that suffers obstacles in life physically along with his past that could possibly alter his future forever.  The story takes you through his evolution while understanding the true meaning of his name and living life and the choices we make.  Hero-A Brave one of the people.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Everything.  It is amazing to see what everyone has accomplished or is working on.  To see and hear their ideas and passions.  It is truly inspiring.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It is because of them that I continue to write and live out one of my passions.  Hearing what the have to say about my books and what it has brought to them can never be replaced.


Where can people connect with you?

1.      Twitter:  Lisa69620724                     Instagram/facebook/linkedin: lisamariemeadows


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown