K.D. Fulton interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi, I am K.D. Fulton, Editor In Chief of Sisyphos Books @SisyphosBooks https://sisyphosbooks.substack.com/
Long time editor, publisher, poet, philosopher, writer of essays, stories, plays. novels, etc... Lover of literature, classics, contemporary, and yes women.


When did your love of books begin?

As a very young child with children's versions of mythology, fairy tales, and Dr. Suess; whom I still love.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I began writing poetry as a teenager to impress girls in part, but I took it vey seriously.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

People write for various reasons but I am one of those who must write just as I must breathe.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Don't do it unless you MUST write. Otherwise, you will not have an authentic voice.


Tell us about your book/books:

They are varied and eclectic. I write literature not pulp. Yes I am an Elitist about it. I don't apologize. I love literature! Especially Great Literature! Only a few can write it, naturally.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love any writer in any genre with an original, and authentic voice. I will tell you now if you are too intellectually lazy to write with style then please stop. I love all readers who appreciate literature and understand there is a rank and order to greatness in literature. If you don't understand, read Harold Bloom. Read him anyway if you want to understand great writing. I am not looking for fans but fellow enthusiasts for Words!


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I love you all forever and a day! If you connect with my writing please spread the love. Thank you.


Where can people connect with you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview