My Brand New Book Release with Maximilian Sam


What's is your new book called? 

It’s A Stray Dog’s Life 2


Where did the inspiration for the name come from?

Where I live we have a large community of stray dogs. I do the best I can to help feed and play with them all. It can be overwhelming at times when I take a box of dog biscuits to the beach and am suddenly surrounded by a dozen dogs. The amazing thing is they all wait their turn without any fighting. It made me think about what their lives are like and what they really think about humans.


When is the book released? 

The ebook is currently available for pre-order exclusively from Amazon. It will be released on 11 November. The paperback will be available from the end of October so everyone can buy their preferred format at roughly the same time. For understandable reasons, Amazon doesn’t allow paperback pre-orders when self-publishing, so I’ve been as creative as possible with release dates.


Is this book part of a series and if it is then can you give us a little background to the series?

This is the second book in the series. I have a lot of stray cats and dogs around me, so there are plenty of antics to share. The series started as a tribute to the stray who lived with us. We even bought her a tent in the garden. I’d been told she’d been hit by a car and killed. She hadn’t been. The car had fared far worse than her. She lasted several more years before, earlier this summer, at the ripe old age of 17, she sadly passed away. I hope writing about the strays helps people understand them and help them where they can.


Tell us about the book:

This book introduces Mumsy who’s trying to control her two puppies, Pitch and Putt, despite Snowy’s best efforts to lead them astray.

Jasper finds his ‘forever’ family and takes us on a trip to his new home in Izmir with all the new sights, smells, and sounds that entails.

Finally, Toby tries to solve complex crimes. He’s not very good at it, but he tries his best.


If you could do a sales pitch then what would you say to those considering buying this book?

The best answer I can give is to quote one of the reviews for the first book.

“If you’re after a kids book with real heart then I recommend ‘It’s A Stray Dog’s Life’. It’s just lovely.”


Where can we purchase the book?

The ebook is exclusive to Amazon. The paperback will, initially, be available on Amazon, but will roll-out to other outlets over time.


Where can people connect with you?

www.maximiliansam.com which also contains all my social media links. Over the coming months there will be a members only area with lots of free stuff, exclusive competitions and a few other surprises too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview