Muhammad Hasanat Amjad interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I started reading at an early age. It started with newspapers and children’s magazines which had many puzzles and stories in them. Then it expanded to reading comics and other short illustrated stories. Eventually, I started reading other works by famous authors of the previous century. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

The first time I thought of becoming a writer was during my university studies. I wanted to publish a small formula compilation but it never happened as I was too hesitant. I started to write a few lines on random topics and thoughts at the same time. 


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Well, I would say that I know how to self-publish but to become a traditionally published author is something that I envy. I continue trying to improve my approach toward writing. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Well, to those who want to become an author, I would say that you can do it. You might even turn out to be a better writer than me. Even if you never thought of becoming a writer and you get inspired by this wonderful blog Feed My Reads. Remember writing means transferring a picture or a movie from your head to a piece of paper. The more you practice, the more efficient you become at it. 


Tell us about your book/books:

As of this writing, I have published a short story titled Life Of A Cat: Stories From The First Year. It can be found at this link - Life Of A Cat: Stories From The First Year

I also run a blog with my family. It contains recipes, gardening tips, energy and money-saving ideas, and articles related to housekeeping. Check it out at https://theboknowledge.blogspot.com/


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Well, there are a lot of things that I like about the community. First of all, we support each other a lot. The usual #writerslift is great for newbie authors and Twitter users. The author’s interviews on Feed My Reads help us to connect with the authors and gives readers an insight into their thoughts. 


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I would begin by saying thank you. Thank you so much for investing your time and money in me. I would make sure that you enjoy reading my work as much as I enjoy writing it. Please do leave me suggestions and feedback whenever possible. 


Where can people connect with you?

People can connect with me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/HasanatAmj or you can reach me through the comment section on my blog https://theboknowledge.blogspot.com/ . Or there is also a contact form there too.

 

In the end, I would like to thank Fraser for providing me with this wonderful opportunity to be a part of his blog Feed My Reads. The work he is doing for fellow writers and readers is above and beyond. I wish him a successful and happy life ahead. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview