Joseph Norris III interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Joseph Norris 3rd. I'm an author in the macabre/horror genre from Maryland.


When did your love of books begin?

I guess around the age of 8 when my Godmother gave me my first "big kids" book, Jack London's "Call Of The Wild"


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Age 53


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I find it very enjoyable being a self-published author. I truly enjoy my own marketing and promotion. I don't do my own editing but I end up editing stories myself before sending them to a pro lol.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Do it!! Write your words, have them be seen, exude extreme confidence that they'll be read.


Tell us about your book/books:

My first book, "The Shepherd Into Hell" is an extremely unique tale of the legendary Werewolf. My MC, Joseph Cocamoe, is a disabled former Army Ranger turned Bounty Hunter. He does this to make ends meet. While chasing a fugitive through a State Park in Maryland he finds him being attacked by a huge Wolf. Cocamoe is aghast and pissed because that beast is eating his bounty and he knows what he's seeing can't be, there are no Wolves in Maryland. He shoots the beast several times but that just enrages it. The beast attacks Cocamoe. Adrenaline and fright enable Cocamoe to wield his knife as he half beheads the beast. As the beast retreats away from Cocamoe it slowly transforms into a human man. Completely dumbfounded and angry, Cocamoe goes to collect the fugitive when he notices that he himself has been bitten. Unknown to Cocamoe, the torch of horror of the Werewolf has been passed to him.

My second book, "They, Are Always Watching: things that go bump in the night", is a collection of short horror stories. These stories range in the terrifying "Momma", a world renowned Astrophysicist who does devilish unspeakable things to keep her family together, literally. Then there's the story "Outhouse". The curse of slavery blood feeds on those descendants who still live within the woods and town of the old plantation. Each of my stories in this book hit you with a hard gut punch.




What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Oh wow, I love meeting, carousing, supporting, and going back n forth with our tweets.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you for your support and continue to be afraid to read my stories.


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter

https://www.amazon.com/Joseph-Norris-III/e/B07V6NX8W5/ref=aufs_dp_fta_dsk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview