Jennifer Swift interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

When I read Monster Blood. My first Goosebumps book.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I've always wanted to write stories. I was doing it from a very early age.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Very difficult and sometimes heartbreaking.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Be prepared for more marketing than you ever imagined.


Tell us about your book/books:

I write science fiction/cyberpunk novels. My first trilogy is aimed at YA readers and takes you on a journey to save humanity from a dying planet.
My current series is very grown-up cyberpunk. It's hyperviolent and I love it.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The support.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I love you guys x


Where can people connect with you?

I'm on twitter @jeniswift and I'm on Facebook as Jen Swift - Author


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview