Daria Koudriacheva interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I loved books since 6 years old.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It's rough sometimes.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Don't give up.


Tell us about your book/books:

Lily of my Soul is a poem book. Adventures is magical tale filled with transformations family values worlds merge and break up into pieces


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I invite you on this journey. I love sharing my journey. I invite everyone to share their thoughts and feelings freely. If my books can change one life i had done my job.


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter

Facebook


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview