Bob Gonzalez interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I've always been intrigued by the classics Gullivers Travels, the Oddesy & the stories in the Bible to mention a few.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

A few years ago at the encouragement of friends who thought I had good writing abilities I began getting ideas together to publish a book.  Now I have two books published & some ideas for more.  I guess like the Tuna in "A FLICKER IN THE WATER" I am now hooked.



How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Exhilarating, seeing your ideas grow coming to life has been extremely rewarding.  


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

If you really want to do it just go ahead and take the plunge.


Tell us about your book/books:

My first book was a book of poems mostly about culture & current events.  It's focus was primarily on a candidate running for office.  My second book went in a completely different direction.  "A FLICKER IN THE WATER" (Inside the Tales) is mostly non-fiction sea adventure & fishing stories.  I believe it is a book experienced seaman & landlubbers alike can be entertained as well as learn alot from.  I actually learned alot myself as I was writing it.  The foreword for "A FLICKER IN THE WATER" is written by Mariel Hemingway granddaughter of Ernest Hemingway the author of the classic novel The Old Man and the Sea.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Much to my surprise writers in the reading/writing community are very supportive of each other's work.  It is a competitive community but it's a healthy supportive competition.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I hope you enjoy "A FLICKER IN THE WATER" (Inside the Tales) if you DO then by all means please leave a REVIEW. If you don’t then please don't tell anyone.😃😅


Where can people connect with you?

My author website https://flickerinthewater.com is the best place to find some really fun and interesting things about our oceans.  They can order the book directly at https://bit.ly/amzFitWBG
Thank you for the time.  I hope you enjoy going (Inside the Tales) of "A FLICKER IN THE WATER"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown