Peter Adeyemi interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi, I'm Peter Adeyemi an upcoming writer (mostly science fiction and fantasy).


When did your love of books begin?

I have loved reading since I was 9, mostly sci-fi. I had and still have a great sense of my imagination.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

When I was 16.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Writing is quite hard, it's like trying to tame your imagination.


Tell us about your book/books:

Well I have two unfinished projects.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Serene and prolific.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Let your imagination run wild, don't let anything/anyone hold you back.


Where can people connect with you?

Instagram: peterman_adeyemi
Twitter: @peterdark110


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview