Moeez Hatanian - My Dinner Party

Where are you holding your dinner party?

In a yacht with a view of the Milky Way.


What's the occasion you are holding the dinner party for?

The moment my book becomes a bestseller.


Who are your five guests and why are they invited?

Some co-workers and those who assisted me with my social media and marketing for their continued help & support 


What food are you serving?

A tasting menu of unique and avant-garde dishes.


What's your cocktail or mocktail for the dinner party?

Bloody Mary or a mix of gin & tonic.


What music are you having played during your dinner party?

Soft music in the background. 


You've raised a book to have a bit of a discussion about, which book is it and why?

Echoes for Celia as it is about love, independence and individuality as well as family drama.


It's time for bed, what book are you retiring to your bed with?

Saviours sisters which is what I'm currently reading. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview