Main Character Interview with Moeez Hatanian and Echoes For Celia

Please tell us about the book and the character who is being interviewed.

{Echoes For Celia} is about the only surviving family on Earth with genetic enhancement waiting for the right time to give life to Hybrid human alien offspring. Celia, one of the Omnipotent twins is left living on planet Earth while the other half disappeared.


How did it feel to be given a leading role in this book?

Overwhelmed and excited. I'd like to share my experiences and struggles growing up from being a unique, gifted kid of a controlling father who's a Senator to become an independent woman ready to fight for the love of my bodyguard. I'd like to bring all of you on my epic adventures in planets light years away.


Obviously to us this was a tale but for you it was something you actually went through, how did you find the journey we read about?

My life and my journey is both captivating and unexpected. I will discover powers unheard of and it will bring me to worlds no one never knew existed, places people only dream about.

It all started with the strange echoes which envelope me in colors and emotions that not my own.


If you could do the journey over again would you have done anything differently?

Nothing since my story has become an award-winning book, and you could see me evolve as I learn valuable lessons and what's truly important in life, friends and family.


A lot of people would love to know what's next for you?

I will travel back to Earth & plan to give back for the advancement of humanity with the help of my twin sister.


If you could say anything to the people who read about you in this book what would it be?

I hope to inspire those who remain hiding and silent because they are different or controlled by the actions of others. You don't need a superpower to be somebody or to change the world, you just need courage, and you deserve to be happy like I am.


How was it working with the author of your book?

I feel honored because my voice & personality belongs to a lovely woman whom the author loved until she passed. 


Where can people connect with you?

Best place iswww.moeezhatanian.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview