Tamara Totovic interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Tamara and I write children's books aimed for 3-5 year olds. My first book hasn't yet been published but it is in the works. It will be called "Little Tracey & Little Joey go to the fair". It is about creativity and teamwork at the school fair. I am a Psychiatric Nurse.


When did your love of books begin?

I have always loved books but I really started getting into reading self development books a few years ago. But more recently since I am writing children's books I have a huge interest in different types of children and young adult books.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I wanted to become an author about a couple of years ago.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I found the process of becoming an author easy.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I would say to those to want to become an author to just go for it because one day you might regret not doing it.


Tell us about your book/books:

As I said in my introduction my book is called "Little Tracey & Little Joey go to the school fair". It is about creativity and teamwork at the school fair.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love the engagement people have with you within the community. I love every part of writing a book but my favorite part is working with my illustrator and collaborating.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

If you have a dream to be a writer or author do it.


Where can people connect with you?

linkedin and twitter. I am more present on linkedin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview